Futuristic Buildings; Sustainable Green Architecture

21stArch.com Architectural Quarterly Magazine

join our mailing list
* indicates required

21stArch.com Popular Posts

Architectural Rendering, 3d Digital Illustration of Buildings; www.DoHere.ca

Search Modern Architecture Websites

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shanghai Then and Now; Architecture transforms a city

Shanghai China Cityscape and Architectural Photos




Old City of Shanghai, shoreline image




Juxtaposition of Old and New, Shanghai shoreline





Shanghai 1990





Shanghai 2010




Here are some photos of Old Shanghai, China:



Old Shanghai postcard




Colonial-style buildings in old Shanghai






Here are photographs of Modern Shanghai, China:





1 comment:

  1. I like your photo of Shanghai. Without your permission I use one of your old photo of Shanghai in my blog. I do have a blog also. One of my post there is about Shanghai. When I saw your photo of Shanghai, I used it. My apology for that. At the end of my post, there is a "Photo courtesy" which I put your blog title and insert a link on it. I am now asking your permission if I can use it. If you will not allow me, I am willing to remove that on my post. I hope to hear from you soon so i can remove the photo if you will not allow me. I do like you photos. My email id is askpari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Find Architectural Info - Custom Search

Custom Search

Sustainable Cities Collective

INHABITAT

Kirkor Architects Blog

ArkitecTRUE | a platform for design enthusiasts

Archinect.com Feed

Green Mutual Fund Investing Info

Blueprint Magazine Blog

Search Green Energy Stocks, Ethical Investments

Custom Search

BORTOLOTTO Architecture & Interior Design Blog

GHAZZ + Architecture